Opinions

Rob

RobH
ISDC Club Member
What are people’s opinion on impreza with over the 100000 miles mark I’m tempted by a Hawkeye in England but has 105000 miles on it any and all opinions appreciated

Full service history a must for a start. That's a 2.5 so not sure how that engine handles big mileage. 2.0 no problems.

From what I have read and heard I would expect to have to do certain amount of work on 2.5 with good mileage on other hand plenty of well looked after ones nothing more than normal. stones driven out of any car won’t last forever good service history always a bonus think there’s a few on dd up north hawks 2.5 one back up for sale from last year
Tommy 555 on here has a beauty of one I’d say he’d be lad to fill in on 2.5 engine what to look out for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seanie got his white classic of them. He will be on some stage or you can pm him

1 of the best company's in the uk to buy a used subaru from in my opinion :thumbsup: so I wouldn't be worried about that :thumbsup:

hurst seems to have a good reputation relatively speaking in the uk. I’d still see if you can get someone to check the vin for you as probably was an auction car. Mileage is high enough so less likely to be clocked but I’d check for accident damage

He must be making a profit so you might be better sourcing directly from Japan yourself.

Back