Rob

RobH
ISDC Club Member
From limerick in the market again for a scooby,previously had skylines celicas rx7 and 8 last car was Subaru Legacy bl5 blitzed 05 loved it so now I’m looking for a Subaru Impreza wrx sti type U.K./jdm wide track
Any info or help with finding one would be great,I know about Pistonheads gumtree etc.... prefer purchase here
Thanks

Welcome along man. In limerick myself, where abouts you in limerick?
Well done on joining up, great spot here. A sound oul bunch lol

Welcome along rob. There is a red blitzen in the club could be your old car. And happy hunting :54:

Cheers lads really hoping to find sumtin here as I’m looking a long time now and clarina/Mungret area

Welcome along best of luck with the search, wont be easy they do pop up now again

:thumbsup:Welcome along rob :thumbsup: A few cars come up for sale from time to time so it's a great place to start :thumbsup: also don't be afraid to ask about a car here someone might know it :thumbsup:

Impreza killarney

Anyone know anything about the one for sale in Killarney I have viewed it loved it but did cartell check after before I was going purchase and came up cat c 2 months after purchase in 2005 any vies opinions appreciated :54:

Hi rob dose the owner tell you what was repaired on car or is it missing information. Me personally if you had a good look at car or bring someone with you and inspect it car inside out maybe ask could you see it on a ramp like eoin said if it was repaired a couple of months after purchasing doubt it would be half arsed current owner looks to have minded it. When I bought mine had a small bit of repair work on bumper and rear door wasn’t great on bumper but didn’t let it put me off as it had an extensive folder of receipts had looked at a good few rough cars this one looks a lot tidier than most of what I seen I don’t think I would be put off if car is genuine

Cheers Gary to be fair to owner he didn’t know and I’m thinking same even after looking hard to see what was repaired but just it’s in the back of mind that’s all

Cheers Gary to be fair to owner he didn’t know and I’m thinking same even after looking hard to see what was repaired but just it’s in the back of mind that’s all

I know what you mean but will sliver would generally show up repair work more as it’s hard to get shades exactly spot on a sunny day will show up and as for body damage a crease or dent under body work might still be there but as said it looks clean plus can tell a lot by owner too ask to see underneath for piece of mind. A car will always have something on it small dings etc but on cartel list bring some where for professional look it’s for sale a while I don’t think owner would mind plus fairly low mileage. I looked for nearly a year I know what it’s like trying to find good one my head was busted one I have came up for sale again due to time wasters copped it went down for it still needed a few bits tidying but it was 13 year old not a show pony but get driven hasn’t missed a beat despite what all the scare mongers say best of luck

Also has JDM headlights and no decals on bumper canards could point to it being a bit of front end damage as not original to type uk

Yeah well in fairness, I'd get a professional to look, not a mechanic like, it would be a very good indication if a panel beater wasn't able to find it or if he was able to find it, would also be good to know how extensive the repair was.

IMO, people hear repaired and it turns them in the opposite direction, without knowing if the repair was done correctly or not.
Could have been repaired back in 05 to literally "good as new"

I also seen a blue 05 on DD up north.
Be worth a check ????

Checked out the silver one today lads hugely disappointed drive nice good power but bodywork rough nice bit of rust and underneath was bad too

Checked out the silver one today lads hugely disappointed drive nice good power but bodywork rough nice bit of rust and underneath was bad too

Which one was that the type uk in Killarney on done deal

Back