Welcome along rob. There is a red blitzen in the club could be your old car. And happy hunting :54:

nope its not the one the one i have was brought over by a man who bought it from new emigrated to Norwich then moved to dublin i know the only other blitzen bl5 in ireland it has or had red line stickerthingies around his black wheels ,his car is almost identical alright

nope its not the one the one i have was brought over by a man who bought it from new emigrated to Norwich then moved to dublin i know the only other blitzen bl5 in ireland it has or had red line stickerthingies around his black wheels ,his car is almost identical alright
Is it 05 oy John?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

no Gorden my car is an 05 d there should be pics on the net still iw was talking with him a while ago
sorry there might be 1 more blitzen but not in red i couldnt believe how bloody rare

no Gorden my car is an 05 d there should be pics on the net still iw was talking with him a while ago
sorry there might be 1 more blitzen but not in red i couldnt believe how bloody rare
Sorry John I meant the one I was talking about its an 05 oy have seen it a few times red as well

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back