New to the club

Rob

RobH
ISDC Club Member
Was told Join up here as everyone is very accommodating and sound out,I am looking hard for wide track 05/06 type U.K. or jdm, being looking for 4 months now roughly and finding it hard, if anyone on here knows where there is one or someone is thinking to sell I’m a cash buyer ready to purchase right car

welcome along Rob

good luck with the search , not a whole lot of them around .probably a blob eye your after for cheaper tax ?

Welcome Rob, best of luck with your search!

A mint wide track blob STI is like looking for a needle in a
Haystack..

No idea of your budget but I’d assume it’s around 15-20k

Maybe give Scoobysub a shout, his finger is on the pulse and is a
Proper gent in our club.

Also... he hoards minty Subaru’s for all weather’s!!!!

Can I ask what’s your quote on an STI Impreza?
Hear varying mental prices!!

I would say they are around 10k or 8k to 12k depending on condition and millage :54:
Kilfree had clean one selling long time but gone now. keith555's black comes up for sale often enough. ShaneP that has pedros old car had her tucked away and may be persuaded to sell for the right price.... who else is there? Mine is not for sale yet - too much fun in the snow :roll:
If your budget is higher you may get Joe(scubysub) to sell his hawk spec C... just a few idea throwing there

Welcome along :thumbsup: . Not that many blob sti cars for sale in fact any sti cars . Importing 1 will cost between 9-13 to the dock +Vrt depending on condition . But it's a 5-8 week wait . But it usually guarantees a rust free mint car depending on grade and auction. You also get choice which you won't have here .

Keep an an eye out here but there's no blob sti cars advertised here for sale and I don't know of 1 off hand as I know 1or2 lads who are looking . In saying that 1 could come up tomorrow or next week that's the way it goes :thumbsup: best if luck

Back