Centre section

03wrx

Sunday Drivers
Hi guys, still looking for exhaust advice? My centre section is 126cm long and it is too short, if I get a centre section that is 137cm off a newage or a classic will it fit my backbox the same? I have a 2004 wrx blobeye , standard downpipe, it is the shorter downpipe. Thank you [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is backbox 2.5 inch flange.

One from a classic impreza or jdm new age is correct length.

Should have one there

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

davelegacy[emoji769 said:
;588447]Is backbox 2.5 inch flange.

One from a classic impreza or jdm new age is correct length.

Should have one there

Hi Dave thanks, I actually just sent it back to elite autos! At least now I know when I go for new exhaust, I'm thinking on a blitz nur spec? Are they loudest?

Hi Dave thanks, I actually just sent it back to elite autos! At least now I know when I go for new exhaust, I'm thinking on a blitz nur spec? Are they loudest?

Blitz nur spec or Kakimoto very loud yes.

davelegacy[emoji769 said:
;588466]Blitz nur spec or Kakimoto very loud yes.

A1 dave sound [emoji106]

take a passo in someone who already has nur or kaki as some are too loud and could drone in your head if you daily drive the car or take for a longer trips.

You would need to sit in a newage with either of those obviously as they have more sound deadening material than a classic I have a blitz and Nigel has a kaki both are loud

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

mac mac has kaki in his bug. who has nur in newage?
If you are in Dublin talk to Ciaran or Dave to come to one of the night meets :54:

Thanks for all the info lads, has anybody a catback for sale at the moment? With the longer centre section obviously? [emoji23][emoji106]

Back