03 g 555 sti on donedeal

car was imported by ash555 maybe 10 years ago ( she was an active member here for years.

tidy car back then and still is , car is very local to me and Becky the owner ,has been on here . never seen it been abused and considering it was a daily driver it was always kept clean and tidy .
don't know anything about mechanical side of this car but sounds really well, decent lump of exhaust on it

Dave may know more as seems to be mapped at his place. Some value of clean enough

Mileage is high. Its up near 190 miles. Not KM. So be a concern of issues with things down the road.

Never known it to have an engine change since ash brought in from UK. So assume original.

We looked after it for the previous owner. Always got the bits it needed. And was mapped etc.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Mileage is high. Its up near 190 miles. Not KM. So be a concern of issues with things down the road.

Never known it to have an engine change since ash brought in from UK. So assume original.

We looked after it for the previous owner. Always got the bits it needed. And was mapped etc.

It’s strong enough mileage alright

Drives like a car with half that to be fair to it needs a bit of tlc on the body but is a good driver another one for the isdc fold

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

So sold then :clap:
Not that we need another black blob sti in the club :roll:

Last edited:
What would a well looked after sti/wrx expect to see mileage wise without engine rebuild I know nothing goes for ever or what’s highest someone’s heard of

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A lot depends on the way it was driven and serviced but half a million klm wouldn’t be a problem I’d say if well looked after

What would a well looked after sti/wrx expect to see mileage wise without engine rebuild I know nothing goes for ever or what’s highest someone’s heard of

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There is absolutely no answer to that.

Its not simply about service times/products and driver etc.

Have seen forester turbos with close to 300k miles.

Had a 03 WRX in with 184k miles. With overheating issue. But owner had a leaking rad for a long time without addressing it. So would have seen higher mileage.

Have seen 40k mile cars with bearing failures and full history.

Obviously stuff like melted pistons etc is not relevant mileage wise is a preventable thing. And could happen a 10k mile car.

Cars constantly hard driven and tracked are going to wear/fail earlier.

Same as power. As in a 190bhp forester rarely drove on boost vs a STi 350/380bhp+ with bigger turbo and drove hard every day/week. The realistic/likely result will be forester will complete more miles before an issue.

But overall. In my opinion it can be pure pot luck with them.

davelegacy[emoji769 said:
;588166]There is absolutely no answer to that.

Its not simply about service times/products and driver etc.

Have seen forester turbos with close to 300k miles.

Had a 03 WRX in with 184k miles. With overheating issue. But owner had a leaking rad for a long time without addressing it. So would have seen higher mileage.

Have seen 40k mile cars with bearing failures and full history.

Obviously stuff like melted pistons etc is not relevant mileage wise is a preventable thing. And could happen a 10k mile car.

Cars constantly hard driven and tracked are going to wear/fail earlier.

Same as power. As in a 190bhp forester rarely drove on boost vs a STi 350/380bhp+ with bigger turbo and drove hard every day/week. The realistic/likely result will be forester will complete more miles before an issue.

But overall. In my opinion it can be pure pot luck with them.

Thanks very good response just a curious question

In fairness Its a 15 years old car that has been driven. Mine is 05 and has around 95k mls. Post up thread Gary and ask everyone to add his year and millage :54:

Back