VRT on a 2007 jdm hatch

TurboPaul

As above anyone any idea of what the VRT would be on a 2007 JDM hatch?

Doesn't seem to be on the revenue website

Thanks

When I was selling my hatch 2 years ago VRT was 1k for a type UK, I guess that's when people were looking at exporting rather than importing...

If it’s not on the calculator, they will use this method of calculation

Attachments

• C75FFD4D-B836-4A3C-93B9-7DE0E737DF87.jpeg
    C75FFD4D-B836-4A3C-93B9-7DE0E737DF87.jpeg
    57.3 KB · Views: 100
In seriousness, I believe you can call their office with the details and get a non-binding quote via the phone but it will probably be a load of arse. It’s never good when they remove cars from the list. €4K average for an rx7 these days €10k for a skyline GTR

There is a number you can ring for appeals when I appealed a car I bought a few years ago cause it was different from vrt online. guy in test centre said it was only a guide when I rang up he could tell me straight away what it should be and that his word was final and if I was buying again to be sure ring first. But I might of just got a helpful guy as a lot of revenue folk don't be as understanding it's a mine field your not ment to understand the tax system

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its shocking that you don't know before importing a car how much vaseline to bring. They do what they want. And its laughable that first you always have to pay so they allow you to complain. Focken mafia :angry1:

There is a lad in ballier who has bought a 07 or 08 hatch sti its still on uk plates wonder if he is on here ...

Only some country lads Gary, Have you got yoir passport ready for Sunday

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I still have it out since last week two trips down the sticks won’t know myself with all that country air how good you’ve got it [emoji23]who says Dublin has everything

I still have it out since last week two trips down the sticks won’t know myself with all that country air how good you’ve got it [emoji23]who says Dublin has everything
I meant your passport to cross the pale man [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back