New performance car

Cheers seanie know that jeep well a great yoke to move but deprecation is huge on them so it's a no go area ,

St looks nice shame none of them over here .

Alfa is a no go aswell as for the same reasons deprecation .

The lack of performance cars being sold from 2008 till 2015 is showing now . Then there were loads golf, focus, Hyundai, seat, market is flooded now but all too high priced wait for another year and see prices then I guess

How about St focus, loads of space in wagon form,
Otherwise another shout for the octavia, I had similar issues trying to find something to replace legacy, I needed fast and practical and petrol and I'm really happy with octavia, buckets of room
I seen a grey one of them today they look great the st looks cool in wagon

or buy some cheap future classics , e46 m3 , ep3 type r and watch your money rise,,, cheap e39 m sport as run about

I need the mondern day equivalent of a future classic that’s the thing as it will be used every day

An Evo is another good one. Probably the price will drop a lot in a few years, but what car doesn't.
9a23d7c16196db90cd3479928f655e0b.jpg

Sent from my TA-1024 using Tapatalk

Evo looks very well don’t thing it would loose that much as last of the cheap tax cars

Too old to be a daily family car :thumbsup: . Cars are for driving lads And enjoying , when it comes to selling a 15/20 year old cars milage ain't going to matter . Like that 22b with over 200k on the clock :thumbsup:

It’s going to be hard to get 250 bhp plus, in a petrol car and come under cheaper tax... I personally think the BMW 4 series is gorgeous, but I think I would like a newer type A6 Sline..estate or saloon and for a family car I think I would be trying to keep with a main dealer.

I see how much crap we bring around with us with the kids especially if going over to France etc and I’m not quite convinced a Focus is really a family car.

Being in the the uk last year with the 204 and 3 kids and all Was good going to France this year in the spec c so all should be good. I don't think the focus would be much small than a hawk Even boot wise .

was looking at A6 avant 3.0 but there everywhere and deprecate like a stone and very hard got in anything under 100k, bmw's do nothing for me

That blue st is really nice and cheap tax .
One of the lads at work had lend of one a while ago , great looking car in the flesh !

Being in the the uk last year with the 204 and 3 kids and all Was good going to France this year in the spec c so all should be good. I don't think the focus would be much small than a hawk Even boot wise .

was looking at A6 avant 3.0 but there everywhere and deprecate like a stone and very hard got in anything under 100k, bmw's do nothing for me
No case's of wine back so.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back