New performance car

:icon_grin:No case of wine sorry it's only muck anyway :icon_grin:

no john it's 1800 a year tax :facepalm: and 2007 never going to fly

Don't have the budget for 1 unfortunately and trying to find a happy medium between family ,fun,and deprecation

Check out this DoneDeal Ad!
https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/bmw-m3/17926223

Nice few csl bits
And the noise from it like a banshee on mdma ..class car future classic ...a real drivers car

Had one similar a few years back, lovely car to drive but not going to blow you away by any means.
Rwd a bit of crack alright but power wise nothing to write home about, hot hatches out there now with more go and coupe could be pain in the hole if you are carrying kids. All depends what it’s to be used for, if it’s for wife and kids going to the shops forget about a coupe.
Would love any M car again all the same

Don’t know if they will ever be worth big money they were common as muck back in the boom must be sh*t loads out there, value dictated by supply and demand

Last edited:
Not an option Keith it's practically a 2 seater in the rear and herself with be doing the school run and shopping in this so it has to be pratical aswell

c6ebe18b0363cc34d02c94ad2d10b319.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I think it is down to what power you want, if it’s petrol performance big power is going to have big tax.
If it’s a family car with a bit of go that has low tax you will have to go diesel.
I don’t think there is much of a choice of petrol cars out there that is less than 3 or 4 years old has low tax big power and won’t depreciate like a stone.
My next car for the missus will be something along the lines of this

https://www.donedeal.ie/view/16727353 2016 Skoda octaiva Vrs

Had a 12 saloon then a 12 Superb 170 estate
Quick car comfortable cheap tax economical looks pretty good and handles well and acres of room

Last edited:
Zafira GSI or 1.4 turbo is your car Joe.
Its well sub 35k, cheap tax. More than 4 doors, 5 sits comfortably, around 200bhp, sheriff will sort you with cheap parts. When you go for a blast on the backroads you can always fit 4-5 dead sheep on the back, as they inevitable will jump infront of your car to have a closer look at that miracle of german engineering :54:

:facepalm: Where did I say suv , people carrier , no .

The s402 is nice but the make silly money in Japan that you will never see back. Tax wouldn’t be the end of the world on that if it held its value but sadly it doesn’t .

M3 is nice Keith few 4 doors in the uk for 15/18 sterling . 1800 tax a year is highly . But it probley won’t drop that much in depreciation if it’s a good 1 or do the 4 door ones hold there value .

That 16 vrs looks well and ticks all the box’s but it will loose nearly 10k in 2 years and I’m trying to avoid that

Sounds like you want to buy my car Joe. Only box it does not tick is newer than 08 :icon_grin:

Back