Newbie from clare

Looked up nearly half price and genuine order and fairly quick delivery
875d4515bdeb5a4547351258beed630f.jpg

Have used them a few times can't go wrong just be sure it's definitely that before you buy

Looked up nearly half price and genuine order and fairly quick delivery
875d4515bdeb5a4547351258beed630f.jpg

Have used them a few times can't go wrong just be sure it's definitely that before you buy

Cheers thanks a mill, ya it's definitely that my mechanic cracked sensor changing wheel bearing. [emoji29][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome along pal I used to own a wrx that looked identical to yours with similar wheels ,lovely car enjoy it

Welcome along pal I used to own a wrx that looked identical to yours with similar wheels ,lovely car enjoy it

Lads I've actuator moving freely, and car is still over boosting, has anyone ever came across this, I'm afraid to drive it incase it decides to blow! [emoji35][emoji29]

http://subaruidiots.com/overboost-and-underboost-subaru-common-causes/

defi gauges and the controler are one of the best out there bloody dear too hey my friend check out this site and if you are handy with a spanner and screwdriver check every single millimeter of hose and hard pipe that has anything to do with the turbo

check out the link i posted 'i really hope it helps you . i had a prodrive wrx blob with a few mods when i put it back to standard it stopped acting like a jerk. anyway i had a brief read and the boost solenoid is worth checking ask someone on here to do a quick swap and see if thats it. btw the boost solenoid can be checked via obd port i believe and the error code is p0244 worth checking out
all the best and i hope this doesnt ruin the experience of owning a cracking car ,

if im wrong sorry ,,ha ha

http://subaruidiots.com/overboost-and-underboost-subaru-common-causes/

defi gauges and the controler are one of the best out there bloody dear too hey my friend check out this site and if you are handy with a spanner and screwdriver check every single millimeter of hose and hard pipe that has anything to do with the turbo

check out the link i posted 'i really hope it helps you . i had a prodrive wrx blob with a few mods when i put it back to standard it stopped acting like a jerk. anyway i had a brief read and the boost solenoid is worth checking ask someone on here to do a quick swap and see if thats it. btw the boost solenoid can be checked via obd port i believe and the error code is p0244 worth checking out
all the best and i hope this doesnt ruin the experience of owning a cracking car ,

if im wrong sorry ,,ha ha

That's a great link looks to be well worth a try, I have depo guages, and I have put in a greddy and still reading the same, thanks a lot for reply I'll find that info helpful. [emoji108][emoji106]

Is it possible you're missing the restrictor pill?

attachment.php

Well lad, i just got a new restrictor pill and its holding 1.0 bar all the time, is it possible that my restrictor pill was a bit bigger in diameter?

That's a great link looks to be well worth a try, I have depo guages, and I have put in a greddy and still reading the same, thanks a lot for reply I'll find that info helpful. [emoji108][emoji106]

Hi john I have it sorted, I changed my restrictor pill, the one I had must have been a little bigger for some bigger. [emoji106] thanks for your help.

Great stuff! Always the littlest of things.

Bought an exhaust off elite autos today and it won't fit my car, it's about 3 inches too short, they said it was off a 05 wrx it's a month for problems [emoji29]

My aftermarket exhaust also would not match my down pipe when was nct time so l had to organize full factory for nct and turbo back for the rest of the year :54:

My aftermarket exhaust also would not match my down pipe when was nct time so l had to organize full factory for nct and turbo back for the rest of the year :54:

Will I know by chassis number if my car is originally a jap import? It's in from uk since December so I just presumed it was a uk spec, but the exhaust I bought is a U.K. Fitment and won't fit. [emoji848]

Is it a full turbo back or is a catback and you are trying to mate it with your downpipe. Afaik there is a difference between classic and newage and jdm and euro? When l tried to mate my aftermarket catback with my factory downpipe there was about 10cm gap. Thats why for nct purposes l had to organize factory mid section and backbox. The one l found were from bug wrx but they still fit my blob sti and my original downpipe

Is it a full turbo back or is a catback and you are trying to mate it with your downpipe. Afaik there is a difference between classic and newage and jdm and euro? When l tried to mate my aftermarket catback with my factory downpipe there was about 10cm gap. Thats why for nct purposes l had to organize factory mid section and backbox. The one l found were from bug wrx but they still fit my blob sti and my original downpipe

I have my standard downpipe and cat in it, but the catback I got is about 4 inches too short, do you know if I got a different centre section would back box still be ok?

If at the flange they are the same like 2.5" or 3" then there is no reason not to fit. 4" is around 10cm so the same issue like mine. So you either find longer midpipe or get yours fabricated to fit or get aftermarket downpipe to match the rest. But thats extra money for a sports cat or catless downpipe but then you will need a remap... options...options

If at the flange they are the same like 2.5" or 3" then there is no reason not to fit. 4" is around 10cm so the same issue like mine. So you either find longer midpipe or get yours fabricated to fit or get aftermarket downpipe to match the rest. But thats extra money for a sports cat or catless downpipe but then you will need a remap... options...options

Ya i understand, I was trying to hold off on downpipe etc until closer to mapping time, hopefully I find another suitable catback soon, elite autos going taking back the one that Dosent fit so not all bad [emoji23]

Is it possible the exhaust is off an 05 Twin Scroll? I'm unsure of what exhausts are transferable. I know there's one or two that look like the wont fit but will if you change the hanger positions.

Back