Sti type r wanted

Project type r

Sunday Drivers
As above. Looking for a type r if anyone knows of anything or maybe thinking of selling up. Preferably a v5/6 but anything considered.
I can be contacted here or by phone. 0860462987

Cheers

Maybe tempted to part with mine v4 v limited type r, not a show winner but in good condition with fully forged rebuilt engine by Ali burrows only 7k ago, esl daughterboard , supplied, fitted, mapped by aonghus at Ap performance, a lot or work done on the car over the last 3 years, I have a blog on here that documents all the work done????

Maybe tempted to part with mine v4 v limited type r, not a show winner but in good condition with fully forged rebuilt engine by Ali burrows only 7k ago, esl daughterboard , supplied, fitted, mapped by aonghus at Ap performance, a lot or work done on the car over the last 3 years, I have a blog on here that documents all the work done????

I can’t seem to see your blog for some reason. Any other way of having a look at on here

Are you mad or what????
When the good weather drives events come along plus own spins I think you would miss it big time. Aswell you know you have a good one all work done plus the fact your a committed club member who puts in the effort

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here you go, with Kieran's permission of course:

Attachments

• IMAG0939.jpg
    IMAG0939.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 70
Thanks for photo Tommy and the words of encouragement from you and the lads not to sell, ????????,

Sorry project type r, thought about it and decided going to hold onto it, my apologies????

Lobbing an engine in to something is small work versus getting a rough shell right. You'd also be hard pushed to find something with little work that has immaculate running gear. If they've skimped there, they've skimped elsewhere.

Joe's would be a good shout. I know I'd be going that way if I was looking at a classic.

Lobbing an engine in to something is small work versus getting a rough shell right. You'd also be hard pushed to find something with little work that has immaculate running gear. If they've skimped there, they've skimped elsewhere.

Joe's would be a good shout. I know I'd be going that way if I was looking at a classic

Where you getting the rough shell idea from? Definitely don’t want that but I’ve probably had more imprezas than most on here so I know what I’m looking at.
I tried looking for the car you speak of but don’t see it for sale

I've seen Joe's black type R in person and looks solid. For the price they are going at the moment you would be left with enough change to be able to drop a new engine in her and future proof her :54:

Back