Airbag light in blob eye

Eoinmack

Webmasters
Staff member
ISDC Club Member
I seen a thread about this once or twice before? Seems to be a common thing with them, is it something to do with wires under the seat or something?

I haven't even went near it yet now, but is it as simple as making sure they are all connected or...? Am I missing something ????

I haven't even went near it yet now, but is it as simple as making sure they are all connected or...? Am I missing something [emoji23]

Yes. Usually moving the seat all the way back slightly disconnects the socket. Just plug it in tight.

Yeah had this issue for months. It's usually the drivers side connection but in my case it was the passenger side. I got a auto electrician to cut the whole connection and just solder up the wires with heat shrink and no issues now.

I might do that actually, cut them up short and stuff. Secure them so they won't come loose again, cheers lads!

Yeah had this issue for months. It's usually the drivers side connection but in my case it was the passenger side. I got a auto electrician to cut the whole connection and just solder up the wires with heat shrink and no issues now.

What is passenger side for you is driver side for me. So maybe it’s better call it left side

There was a recall done on airbags by subaru while back too might be worth ringing up local subaru dealer check was yours done 30 min job [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

You could be onto something there ciaran, I'll try healy below in killarney. At least it be done properly lol

Them feckers in the nct center lad ???? I don't plan on needing it ????

You could be onto something there ciaran, I'll try healy below in killarney. At least it be done properly lol
Id say it's just loose connection Eoin

Getting recall done be Differnt issue but important if not done already letters were issued to owners here last year so one could have been sent for that car already quick call with chass/reg they will be able to tell ya if was done or not[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

True that. I'll give em a bell tomorrow and see if it was done.
It's more annoying than anything haha

Normally seat wires yes if have them. Or someonr may have had steering wheel off in past.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Back