Sliver blob wrx [emoji2]

Gary sti

ISDC Club Member
Spotted mr wrx on m50 heading north very casual I was in grey transit with timber on roof gave a Beep but my lip reading just made out something like wa#ker I am what you call a scooby perv [emoji23][emoji23] nothing like seeing another on the road just not in one myself or I would have got a tumbs up

Spotted mr wrx on m50 heading north very casual I was in grey transit with timber on roof gave a Beep but my lip reading just made out something like wa#ker I am what you call a scooby perv [emoji23][emoji23] nothing like seeing another on the road just not in one myself or I would have got a tumbs up
Prob me?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Yep it was you only joking on description nice rumble ????[emoji23]
Haha Just before turn off for airport [emoji1] thought that van driver is in a hurry alright you drive that van harder than the Scooby [emoji6]

Thought I heard a beep but was enjoying the rumble and tunes [emoji41]

Just running van in a bit that's what a coal burner needs [emoji51] a long auld day and shouldn't of drank coffee hour before hand no rest stops along road

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just running van in a bit that's what a coal burner needs [emoji51] a long auld day and shouldn't of drank coffee hour before hand no rest stops along road

Nice van seen few done up ones at Goodwood Ken Block one just savage I'd love one

Mr WRX only seeing that there haha

Say looks silver with all the dirt on it[emoji851]
ca676afd8f5b5247d410278840579aac.jpg

Yes is a nice van 170hp doesn't feel that fast but gets going ok lot of torque steer when wet I had a go in a sport one has a nice kit on it. I don't think a kit would last to long. front bumper is high up alright could do with something. Driving a van makes me miss the old subaru

Yes is a nice van 170hp doesn't feel that fast but gets going ok lot of torque steer when wet I had a go in a sport one has a nice kit on it. I don't think a kit would last to long. front bumper is high up alright could do with something. Driving a van makes me miss the old subaru

Driving anything else but the Subaru makes me miss the Scoob they are so good

Nothing like em 555[emoji108]

Back