Wanted - low mileage Hawkeye spec c

don't go bursting my bubble. Agree that from japan might be a bit more than 20k required based on current prices

Paul if i was you id keep saving and try pick up an rar i know they are more expensive but in the long run you wont loose...and what a car you would have amazing bit of kit

An ra-r is making more than a s204 Keith would stand you huge money by the time you clear it [emoji44] doesn't make sense

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Whats going to cost in a few years is everyone's guess. One thing is for sure the government is the clear winner with vat and vrt

Whats going to cost in a few years is everyone's guess. One thing is for sure the government is the clear winner with vat and vrt

Your dead right government always have you by the b0ll0x
I remember having a conversation with a member on here back in the day about buying a 22b ...pleased to say he ignored my imput and still has the car today lol
I just think s cars and rar are only going one way

I recon the prices are peaking at the moment. Even if l had the money l would wait until the next recession. If there is anything for sure is that there is going to be another one :roll:

ROS updated the VRT calculator the other week. An awful lot of JDM cars have been removed and even a lot of performance cars accessible through the UK are now gone.

You're literally playing Russian Roulette with them now.

But **** it, it's only money. We can't take it with us and if you've funds there to get something you want and to enjoy then go for it.

ROS updated the VRT calculator the other week. An awful lot of JDM cars have been removed and even a lot of performance cars accessible through the UK are now gone.

You're literally playing Russian Roulette with them now.

But **** it, it's only money. We can't take it with us and if you've funds there to get something you want and to enjoy then go for it.[/QUOTE

No pockets in a habbit

The catch 22 is that when you buy car for big money on the speculation that’s it’s going to go up in value.. you are less likely to use and enjoy it, for fear of de valueing it

I recon the prices are peaking at the moment. Even if l had the money l would wait until the next recession. If there is anything for sure is that there is going to be another one :roll:

Your right Tommy there will be another recession in 7/10 years time , But s203/204 and ra-r And spec c cars are starting from a low base , there the cheapest there every going to be . So in that regard there's not going to go down or drop so will only go up .

At what price there going to reach it's anyone's guess but over 50k is a guarantee. Ra-r prices are over rated at the moment for what they are , yes there a good car but have Same engine as the s204 same suspension 6pot front brembos and the spec c lighter shell no carbon fibre recaro seats / and No yamaha/sti damper bars .

My view is Map a spec c with a few choose mods and you would have a car just as good as an ra-r with half the price tag :thumbsup:

The catch 22 is that when you buy car for big money on the speculation that’s it’s going to go up in value.. you are less likely to use and enjoy it, for fear of de valueing it

Agree 100%. Gives an argument for buying something worth less and thrash it

With Vrt, vat and duty from Japan beginning to wonder about getting something low mileage

Last edited:

I don’t think it’s a great time to buy, cheap money, good economy and trend in collecting cars are all making cars more expensive. But who knows when they’ll be cheaper

Back