My 06 BP Legacy 2.0R

Bubba

Petrolheads
Hi folks, been far too long since I've posted here and after buying a wagon early last year I thought I'd return.

I got an 06 Legacy wagon for my new daily driver. Nothing special and I haven't many plans to modify it (famous last words), just improve one or two things I'm not happy with.

Last edited:
Welcome along man. Nice legacy. I cant say l have seen you around Clonmel but l will keep an eye for you :54:

Looks lovely man, just sold a BE Legacy. Very nice drive! I said the same that I wouldn't modify... lol

Welcome along man. Nice legacy. I cant say l have seen you around Clonmel but l will keep an eye for you :54:
Cheers dude, I'm not in there as often as I used to be, based in Cashel now.

Looks lovely man, just sold a BE Legacy. Very nice drive! I said the same that I wouldn't modify... lol

Thanking you, yeah my "no modifying" plans include changing the wheels, upgrading the radio and tints ha

And I've been googling engines lately too haha

Welcome along :thumbsup: Have a few of them legacy’s . Good solid car won’t set the world on fire with power but pull well and a nice car to drive . Give very little bother really :thumbsup:best of luck with it

Welcome along :thumbsup: Have a few of them legacy’s . Good solid car won’t set the world on fire with power but pull well and a nice car to drive . Give very little bother really :thumbsup:best of luck with it

Thanking you, yeah quick it isn't, especially since I'd a 190bhp Caldina before it but like you said pulls well and you can keep the momentum up.

Back