Importcarparts.co.uk

Great website, bought my winglets from there and they came painted in my colour! Fast delivery!

They are great service and value bought a few things from them recent buy was new crankshaft and bearing kit they did sent me oversized rod bearings by mistake so I rang them and posted them back they paid for postage and sent other ones with more parts that I bought :thumbsup:

Spent a a few quid with them over the years sound lads never had any problems with them if they dont have it on the site just send a mail and they can sort it 99% of the time

Never knew about this site before, looks a great site for parts

Good site for lots of bits. Im surprised that some lads didn't know about it. May be we should create a thread with links for the best place for subaru parts etc.

Ye top place :clap: bought a good few bits off them and good prices too which it’s all about Delivery time is fast aswell unless it’s a part not in stock but they. Always have it posted up not a stock item

Their, brilliant. Gone to a stage I use them for everything, saves me having to go to dealers.. dropped in my door.

New flywheel ordered Sunday night at my door Wednesday , great website and service????

And no bullshit to listen to like at dealer when he realises it’s an import... I don’t think I could handle being told once more that the parts might not fit because it’s an import and I will have to keep them...

Back