Octane track days.

MARTINGTI

Octane Boostaholics
Had an email this morning from the octane lads. Prices going up for 2018. Its now €225 for a car and driver. Its a fair jump. Trackdays.ie are still €185. Really goes to show what a great bargain the isdc day is. Well done lads ????

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180131-073027.png
    Screenshot_20180131-073027.png
    191.8 KB · Views: 60
Unfortunately Mondello have raised there prices a few years ago and only starting to enforce it now. Octane really cap their numbers so may need to charge extra to break even. I think the food at the ISDC/TCI day always goes down well as there is nothing like a hot meal during the day[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Octane increase because of overall price increase with Mondello, the insurance and they are now going to use a caterers instead of in house food prep
Another well run event and I don't mind paying a little bit extra this year

In fairness it’s still good value! We pay over 300 Euro for two 15min races on a double header weekend.
And I agree I have never been at a poor Octane track day! After ten years they know how to do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are they cutting numbers out on track ? That could be the reason for the hike. I think 40 on track and €185 Per car is enough to be paying for a Trackday in my opinion

I totally get both sides of it. Of course its good value for 6 hours track time. And always a well run day. I just think its a big jump in one go. There is no mention of cutting numbers on track so presume its still the same. Trackday lads still doing it for 185 and they always had outside catering. Maybe that increase is coming too! ????

That's why everyone should come to the trackcarsireland/isdc day [emoji6] best value in the country

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Back