Brz

I love them cars. Would you ever think of modifying them? Maybe a Varis body kit or Rocket Bunny. Thought it would really make them stand out.
f28eee6994d411fbc51c1282ca06d04e.jpg

Sent from my TA-1024 using Tapatalk

Modifying for sure, but going as crazy as cutting fenders and installing plastic pieces over butchered fenders, probably not that extreme.

I love modifying cars, but I like to keep it decent, keep it still the car it was originally with some nice cosmetics around there, such as unified color palette, bringing up parts that deserve to be out, and mainly, make it as functional as possible, since it will also need to perform on track.

Modifying for sure, but going as crazy as cutting fenders and installing plastic pieces over butchered fenders, probably not that extreme.

I love modifying cars, but I like to keep it decent, keep it still the car it was originally with some nice cosmetics around there, such as unified color palette, bringing up parts that deserve to be out, and mainly, make it as functional as possible, since it will also need to perform on track.
You coming to Track day this year in it Zheiko?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

How are they to drive in comparison with an impreza?
I'd imagine very small cabin are they?

I love them cars. Would you ever think of modifying them? Maybe a Varis body kit or Rocket Bunny. Thought it would really make them stand out.
f28eee6994d411fbc51c1282ca06d04e.jpg

Sent from my TA-1024 using Tapatalk

The only bunny’s that should be on these will Be dead ones when they run out in front of it :icon_grin:

The only bunny’s that should be on these will Be dead ones when they run out in front of it :icon_grin:
I agree with joe theyre the worst kits to put on any car,autosport was awash with liberty walk and rocket bunny kitted crap

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

You coming to Track day this year in it Zheiko?

You bet I am! But I am expecting some unplanned spins, so this time I will get the big yellow target sign on my rear window:)

[COLOR=#3E3E3E said:
Eoinmack[/COLOR]]How are they to drive in comparison with an impreza?

I have written pretty long comparison on my blog. Go check it out, its pretty much 3rd or 4th post there;)

TLDR: Cant be compared :icon_biggrin: But after the trackday I will know more:)

Currently planning 20mm lowering springs, exhaust and full brake setup(braided lines, pads, rotors and high temp fluid)

Back