Mechanic Galway

Prodrive555

Sunday Drivers
Would anybody know or be able to recomened someone to look at my car in Galway. Im having hesitation issues that comes and goes. Seems to be worse when cold but can randomly happen any time in any gear. I have NGK Irridium plugs in it which are only 3 months old. Im using a power fc ecu so not getting any CEL. Any advise be much appreciated. Cheers.

Brendan Byrnes in Oranmore. There is a guy called Derek there who knows his cars. He owns some serious machinery and he knows Subaru well. Just mention my name. 'Eanna Malone'.

If you mention my name and blue Subaru, gold wheels he'll definitely know me. Not too many around my area :D

That's not the hesitation problem a few of us had a few years ago on new age cars?
The car would not run smoothly from 2k revs to 2.5k revs.
A software upgrade from Subaru solved it for us at the time.

That's not the hesitation problem a few of us had a few years ago on new age cars?
The car would not run smoothly from 2k revs to 2.5k revs.
A software upgrade from Subaru solved it for us at the time.
I wouldnt think so since its not the original ecu and been remapped. It can happen at any rpm but dosent seem to when on boost more just cruisin, will check leads and plugs at weekend.

Just to update anyone who may be having a similar problem, turned out to be faulty o2 sensor. Changed it an all is good.

Back