03 blob wrx undertray

Eoinmack

Webmasters
Staff member
ISDC Club Member
As above lads, anyone got anything lying around?
Whole piece needed, including the rubber piece that aligns with intercooler ... if there is one, there was on the legacy, not sure on the wrx. Undertray is non existent at the minute lol

I think there is supposed to be a tray. Maybe the owner got rid of it. Over time, water and dirt can sit on it and rust it out.

Yeah that's true. There is supposed to be a tray, but I'm not sure on the rubber insert.
I had presumed it was an upgraded tray (zero/sports etc) and previous owner kept it for himself. Rust very possible too now that you said it

That's the undertray tgere on right Eoin be handy got from breakers on Scoobynet or someone that has upgraded to sti scoop and undertay
be684fa874f626e3b17b9a053a88b08c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Yeah that's true actually. Does Dave in RSR break Impreza's too?
I'll probably just get stock for now, be handier got rather than waiting for Zero/Sports or something to pop up.
At the minute the air is going through the bonnet vent and just being dispersed everywhere under the bonnet, so must get that sorted ASAP

Yeah that's true actually. Does Dave in RSR break Impreza's too?
I'll probably just get stock for now, be handier got rather than waiting for Zero/Sports or something to pop up.
At the minute the air is going through the bonnet vent and just being dispersed everywhere under the bonnet, so must get that sorted ASAP
Be handy got alright few on eBay too

Yea good idea to get air directed straight into top mount to keep temps down I had one gave it away to member

Ah feck I missed that lol

I'll have a look on eBay and see what's there now sure

I'm not sure a bug eye tray would suit the blob one?
Tis a different scoop..? Cheers though lads!

Eanna that's sound man, could I grab that from you?
I'll fire you a pm

New age undertay all same far as I know

So any newage should fit wrx undertay to wrx intercooler if u get me

Sti undertay Differnt as bigger i/c

Back