V2 STi RA V Ltd - Wanted

Lostinspace

Long shot but after some careful consideration ....... and no luck with other search, I’m now on the hunt for a V2 STi RA V Ltd.
Any help or advice in locating would be very much appreciated.

Cheers, Mark

Long shot but after some careful consideration ....... and no luck with other search, I’m now on the hunt for a V2 STi RA V Ltd.
Any help or advice in locating would be very much appreciated.

Cheers, Mark

They are type R money these days , prices on the up, people putting them away.
Borderguy on here had a mint looking one for sale, dont know if it sold
Not my cup of tea the 4 doors dont do it for me but each to their own

They are type R money these days , prices on the up, people putting them away.
Borderguy on here had a mint looking one for sale, dont know if it sold
Not my cup of tea the 4 doors dont do it for me but each to their own

its a good thing you don't like tea.

@Lostinspace The odd one comes up for sale in the UK and particularly on that type ra forum.
Borderguy car wasn't a V Ltd but a good example of a V2 STi type RA.
I had one and seeing the prices kinda of regret selling it even though got strong money for it at the time.

Good luck with the search

You will probley pick up 1 needing work handy enough getting a good clean straight cars is not easy . Any of them that are in good condition are being kept as there usually costing more that what they sell for so lads are holding on to good ones till they rise a bit more :thumbsup:.

Personally I’d have a type r over an Ra any day but that’s just me .

Same requirements as the type r , find a good straight 1 with a solid shell that needs paint or and engine and a bit of tidying, get it for a cheap as you can do the work and you have a decent car :thumbsup:

Thanks guys, I have had the feelers out for a Type R for a wee while but no luck as yet. I’ve previously owned a V4 STi RA, all be it around 15 years ago.
The V2 V Ltd is on the radar as I missed out on one around the same time, registered as either 555NZ or NZ555, the one that got away.

Although I would prefer a car needing little or no work I’m not averse to the idea and a Type R needing work would be nice. There was a car advertised but assume it was sold to forum member given the post looks to have died a death.

Still a couple of options on the boil, neither obviously the Impreza I would really like.

I’ll keep the faith though, something will turn up.

Very few over this side of the water and iv never seen 1 advertised since toyscrotas car
a lot of lads after them this side of the water aswell

was only 500 ever made so very rare
keep a eye in the auctions in japan aswell, but they are very hard bought

best of luck with search

also a 4dr ra i find much more fun to drive than a type r for some reason!

sometimes things make no sense lol
i like both either way

a 2dr ae86 handle better than a 3dr ae86 but yet they have same chassie

anyway thats not helpin this guy!

sometimes things make no sense lol
i like both either way

a 2dr ae86 handle better than a 3dr ae86 but yet they have same chassie

anyway thats not helpin this guy!

Could be explained by the 2 door ae86 having a smaller sized rear opening in body and metal frame between rear windscreen and boot opening joining rear quarters rather than a gaping hole for the liftback.

I’d imagine it would apply to all cars, the more openings in the body to easier it will tend to flex a 2 door would be stiffer than a 4 door IMO

Last edited:
Back