Wheel refurb & painting

Alan Browne

Sunday Drivers
The most recent thread I found which mentioned alloy wheel refurbishing is 18 months old.

I have about 10 gold rims which are looking tired. Has anyone had rims done recently? If so where?

i got mine done in tyre hanger in navan alan but its a bit of a spin for you these days!

Wheel wizards are the best in Dublin.
I’ve had several sets done in different colours and always perfect.

I have also seen other places work and it’s not up to standard.

I will second Wheel Wizards. Most recently got the BMW E60 wheels done and they turned out factory fresh. Give them a call and worth getting them to do it.
23715279f8d558d9065af06fadb7137e.jpg

Another to recommend wheel wizards. Got a couple of sets done by them.

Attachments

• IMG_0590.JPG
    IMG_0590.JPG
    164.7 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_0059.JPG
    IMG_0059.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 140
Iv had about 6 different sets refurbed by WW and they are great people to deal with and great quality finish too.

Iv had about 6 different sets refurbed by WW and they are great people to deal with and great quality finish too.

I phoned Mark today, the worst 3 rims are booked in for next Tuesday. Couldn't go anywhere else after all of the positive comments! The killer for rims on a rally car is the amount of tar that gets on the inside of the rim. Wheel Wizards powder coat as opposed to paint so hopefully it stands up to the frequent cleaning

Collected those rims and have to agree with all of the positive comments on Wheel Wizards' standard of workmanship. Absolutely top class. 100% to deal with and I highly recommend contacting Mark if you are after perfection at a very realistic price.

Collected those rims and have to agree with all of the positive comments on Wheel Wizards' standard of workmanship. Absolutely top class. 100% to deal with and I highly recommend contacting Mark if you are after perfection at a very realistic price.

Whack up pic of them

Back