Billet SC36 turbocharger

Irish ebay is still born and uk too much hassle to post. Its advertised on here and adverts. Before l was fundraising my business but this is sorted now. Ideally l would keep it and fit it to my car but she is off the road for indefinite time so makes little sense. I will just keep bumping it from time to time and if it sells good if it doesn't l wont cry :)

Is it the compressor that’s upgraded with a standard housing. I’m interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why would you think was upgraded? Afaik is an original unit. All inspections welcome :54:

Edit: only seen now that scoobyclinic updated their photo in the link with the new model. The one lm selling its the older model and this was the original photo that was on their site:

Last edited:
Ah lovely stuff that makes sense lol
And ya it was the pics that led me to believe it was just the blades. Where abouts are u located. PM me and I’ll come visit if that’s ok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No hassle James lm based in Clonmel, South Tipp. Also l working in Nenagh this week if its any better :54:

Thanks Tommy ????, great to meet you.

Likewise Derek l would have chatted to you longer but l was late already. Dont forget to pop in to one of the club events, lads will love to see your car. The dyno day would be a great opportunity :54:

Back