For sale "the big blue" Rays Gram Lights 57DR 18x9.5 +22 5x114.3 only (sorry)

dontommy

ISDC Club Member
For sale "the big blue" Rays Gram Lights 57DR 18x9.5 +22 5x114.3 only (sorry)

As above. Im not sure lm doing the right thing as l love them and l wanted them for a long time but the car being off the road and the wheel only being used for shows and are just sitting there gathering dust.
Now about the wheels. Forged rays wheels. Hard to find for sale in Europe but seems to be going for around $380 each in the states. Included in the sale are 4x genuine Rays center caps ($120 new). And they are all wrapped in 225/45 Eagle F1 assym 3 with tons of thread left. As most will know just before last AGM they were proffesionaly refurbed by Carlow Coating in custom blue color. Original color was satin black.
Bad bits:
While being refurbed one wheel was found to have small crack which was at that time repaired by Carlow Coating. Same wheel take some weights but is balancing. Rest 3 wheels are great. 1tire was being repaired (nail) and 2x tires have rubbed marks on the side walls ( one on the outer side one on the inner side).
I have driven with them up to 160km and no hassle.
Overall aggressive concave great looking wheels.
Price: €850
Photos not the best as they are stored in the attic with low light and photos taken with a phone:

I can put these up on the Irish Rotary page if you’d like - loads of wheel whores there and they’re Mazda fitment

I can put these up on the Irish Rotary page if you’d like - loads of wheel whores there and they’re Mazda fitment

I would appreciate if you do :54:
Still not sure I want to sell them but sometimes a man gotta do what a man gotta do :roll:

Bit sad but Sold and gone. My see them again at the next Japfest under a RX-7. I owe Fozzy a pint :54:

Last edited:
Back