bmw 328i

TurboPaul

Been looking at pricing of these. A 2013 can be bought for 18k from uk. 390 tax 0 to 60 in sun 5.9 seconda and reviews generally great. not a scooby but looks like value

anyone driven one?

They don’t look like scoobies because they are not scoobies, bmw life expectancy would be around 5-7 years and I’m talking about those new models (2008onwards) they would not last as long as a Subaru

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not much going for it in fairness, fairly bland looking , inside plain enough, no squirt and point fun , couldn’t give it away second hand but it does have cheap tax going for it :icon_grin: A Leon fr would be a better car but doesn’t have the badge

Not much going for it in fairness, fairly bland looking , inside plain enough, no squirt and point fun , couldn’t give it away second hand but it does have cheap tax going for it :icon_grin: A Leon fr would be a better car but doesn’t have the badge
Apart from tax the other issue about getting a nice scooby in ireland is you keep buying them Joe

Hate the game not player paul :icon_biggrin: and there loads of subarus for sale I'm not intrested in :thumb::icon_grin:

as you probley guessed im not a BMW fan I just think there over priced for what they are :thumbsup:

As a previous owner of one a few years back they are a nice smooth car very refined drive and comfortable place to sit I have a good few friends with new ones but they are very nice but very temperamental machine with problems with all not the big mileage car it used to be give me a classic one any day and also rear wheel drive could barely drive it on Frost icey day plus can be a hard sell to pass on buy one brand new keep it 3 years sell it when warranty up imo sorry for negative view I want to like them just got burned bad by them

Hate the game not player paul :icon_biggrin: and there loads of subarus for sale I'm not intrested in :thumb::icon_grin:

as you probley guessed im not a BMW fan I just think there over priced for what they are :thumbsup:

not a fan myself and badge would be negative rather than positive but half thinking of getting a new daily and keeping r as a weekend car. 328i seems to great reviews and cheap to tax and insure.
if get a subaru l might have to wait until you sell one of yours????

As a previous owner of one a few years back they are a nice smooth car very refined drive and comfortable place to sit I have a good few friends with new ones but they are very nice but very temperamental machine with problems with all not the big mileage car it used to be give me a classic one any day and also rear wheel drive could barely drive it on Frost icey day plus can be a hard sell to pass on buy one brand new keep it 3 years sell it when warranty up imo sorry for negative view I want to like them just got burned bad by them

older ones seem really cheap alright so hard r to sell as you say. The more desirable scoobies are very expensive relatively

not a fan myself and badge would be negative rather than positive but half thinking of getting a new daily and keeping r as a weekend car. 328i seems to great reviews and cheap to tax and insure.
if get a subaru l might have to wait until you sell one of yours????

We could do a deal , rs my way and a subaru the other way and work out something :icon_grin:

if get a subaru l might have to wait until you sell one of yours[emoji3]

Why don’t you get a vw more reliable than a bmw

We could do a deal , rs my way and a subaru the other way and work out something :icon_grin:

I’ll have a think about that Joe

The rs is continuing to grow on me but still not a Subaru.

Was up in sally gap just now and spotted blue Impreza with gold wheels, I dunno what it is but can’t beat the look of one.

05 ww 555 reg, maybe someone on here.

Take one for a spin and see how they go, try looking for an rline they are 4wd, and stay away from the 1.4 turbo petrol engines they tend to be problematic

Should look at the seat mk3 leon cupra I've a 280 (stage 1). savage power, handles very well with diff, cheap to tax insure over a insignia good quality interior and comfortable with dcc.

Back