Rough running bugeye

Thanks Gary should I go to Subaru for a coil pack or motor factors?

Motor factors should be good I usually buy filters and parts that I have to off subaru or import parts uk you will pay more oe parts are fine some will disagree I'll text zheiko for you and see if he still has them he had a wrx bug

You should have a look at signing up as a full member some great days out events coming up through out the year get you out I am here a year now best 50€ I ever spent went to most events great bunch of lads you'll be able to see more as a full member

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Aaronh has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space
  • Cant respond to your PM

Hope you get sorted Aaron and agree with Gary, more benefits as a full member which reminds me that I need to renew my membership lol

So an update, went in this morn and clip to the coil was broke so installed the new plugs and a coil to be on the safe side and now all running 100% thank good :thumbsup:

So an update, went in this morn and clip to the coil was broke so installed the new plugs and a coil to be on the safe side and now all running 100% thank good :thumbsup:

Good stuff good to hear it was a simple enough fix they are a pretty reliable car for what they are don't hear of too many problems with them once looked after

Back