Newbie from Cork

Colmjaws

Hi all! After loving Subaru's from a far for a long time I recently decided to purchase. I searched for a couple of months and eventually found a 2005 blue one with gold alloys that met what I was looking for. Delighted I was. Needed some small car park dings repaired but besides that was in great nick. Mechanically more importantly. So I was looking forward to my first post on this and join the scooby club.
Unfortunately since I got it someone has taken the front off it. Had it a month, a month of fun and now it's written off. So instead of saying hi and getting involved in the conversations here I'm asking does anyone want any parts for it! I'll post pics later so you can see the damage. Basically I havent looked at the engine yet (my mechanic is due over the weekend) but bonnet, 2 wings, front bumper etc is no good. She skimmed the whole front of it so the wheels escaped damage too. Anyone need anything message me. What I can't remove I'll get my mechanic too

Attachments

• sketch-1515774265491.png
    sketch-1515774265491.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 61
Welcome along and as above hope you weren't hurt cars come and go man and easy replaced

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear that fair bit thump there have you any plans to replace with another one or is that it at least you ok on the bright side

Im always seems to be asking the same question, but is it not save-able? Sure its only the panels or there is more that the eyes cant see

Welcome to the club! Sorry about your car, it's best to cut your loses and break it. It's nicer to own a scooby that you're confident that it hasn't been in a ditch.

Sorry to hear that fair bit thump there have you any plans to replace with another one or is that it at least you ok on the bright side
Ya I'll defo get another one. Prob go to the UK. I was looking for a while here for the right one. Cheers man

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk

I'll let you know. Have mechanic calling over the weekend. [emoji106]

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk

Cheers man - appreciate that, as far as I know, the 05 WRX had a 4.44 rear diff so would definitely be interested ???? sorry again about the car, hope you get sorted soon

Sorry to hear this man

Get another and get signed up here there's nothing like them[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back