Prodrive sport cat with Howard & Scott mid section. Does it need a remap?

hassen27

ISDC Club Member
Hi guys.

Recent got a Prodrive sport cat from an sti and a Howard & Scott mid section for my 2004 Subaru Wrx Impreza wagon. Could I install the above without a remap or it will cause difficulties?

I gather just replacing the mid section should be ok.

Thanks,

Hassen

No issues fitting both, I have the same on my WRX the last 7 years with no issues

My opinion on it would be it's not 100% needed but if putting on pipe work with more flow and less restriction (esp sports cat) I would consider a map as will make more use of free flowing exhausts bits

A remap on what you have now will make car drive better with current fuel we have and make better use of it

But if your waiting to get your vf35 Sti top mount ect on too do it all at once then remap once Imo.

Hope that helps

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

My opinion on it would be it's not 100% needed but if putting on pipe work with more flow and less restriction (esp sports cat) I would consider a map as will make more use of free flowing exhausts bits

A remap on what you have now will make car drive better with current fuel we have and make better use of it

But if your waiting to get your vf35 Sti top mount ect on too do it all at once then remap once Imo.

Hope that helps

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Cheers Ciaran. I was thinking of just putting this on till I get all the other bits on in a few weeks before the remap. I might just do that for the sheer fun factor

Back