2017 Car of the year group test Thread

The Alfa and civic did really well considering the competition. The more I hear about the civic the more impressive it sounds. maybe one in a few years time

Porsche was always going to win and also the 1 I'd take regardless of price .

Intresting to hear the Michelin PS4 were better than the cup sport 2 on the track ,

911 the daddy[emoji106]

Civic did very well considering the conditions and fwd

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Now I know i will be de balled for my next comment but I have done a complete 360 on the new Honda civic type r, initially thought they looked ott, I had the pleasure of a spin in one and had a good look around one last August and I really liked it, goes really well, handles great and is different,

I have been even considering selling the Scooby type r and my daily to buy one????

One before current one Kieran?

Think there the dogs dangleys too the styling pure Jap Science fiction interior is savage and seats some of the best I've ever sat in only thing I didn't like was steering wheel blocked part of dials no matter how I adjusted seat & wheel everything else spot on

Didn't drive it just spent a good while in one at Brands hatch BTCC and Goodwood

Personally think Honda show how far Subaru (Current Model) have dropped the ball when you spend some time looking at the Civic Type R especially in the interior

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
0ae121cf3f382ec907f8d824f886a96d.jpg

@ciaran, yes previous model still a great car, interior is mad in a cool way, also didn't drive it just got a passo lap at speed and was really impressed,

The current model out of my price range for another while but I will give it serious consideration when I'm changing next.

@ Tommy, always been a Honda man too, ��, the older ones gave you great bang for your buck

Back