Advise

Looks a clean, unmolested example might be a nice motor man, some of the lads here might know the car maybe.

Does it not state in the add that its sold waiting for collection?

Sent from my E6833 using Tapatalk

Looks good from the photos . Nct is short with only 3 months and has 190000 klm . Is there proof of the work that was carried out like belt and stuff If so then it looks good . Check for rust around the rear arches and top mounts as there gettin to that age . Will be able to see from the boot . Pull back the lining either side and shine a light up and make sure there’s no rust where the wing meets the top mount inside :thumbsup:

also check for the usual accident damage and no banging or ticking sounds from the engine . :thumbsup:

Last time I seen that car. It was in good condition. Running well. Shouldn't be to bad. Did he take it as a trade in.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I have looked at the car, lt is a car inside and out its a bit harsh suspension wise but has a standard springs in boot! There's a silencer removed from the exhaust but in the boot also! It says sold but he hasn't got a logbook for it yet!

Looks tidy car from pics cross reference paper work and receipts there is still well minded cars about it could be one of them hopefully is glws and keep us posted [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have looked at the car, lt is a car inside and out its a bit harsh suspension wise but has a standard springs in boot! There's a silencer removed from the exhaust but in the boot also! It says sold but he hasn't got a logbook for it yet!

I wouldn't worry about suspension being hard as lowering springs will generally do that with shorter travel hence stiffer ride you could always swap back if needs be how did it look underneath and tick over. Is it just the centre section taken out or cat any pics

I think it got eibach springs, and non resonated centre section.

Sounds about right blacktar, does this section have tobbe replaced for nct or any reason it was replaced? Thanks for the info on the springs! There didn't appear to be any ticking from engine clean oil no smoke unmodified under the bonnet!

No. Doesn't have any affect for nct. Just leaves exhaust slightly louder.

Thanks blacktar, its not that loud atall all the original parts are in the boot, standard springs that exhaust section lights and grills, a logbook is the only thing missing at the moment

Back