Gfb manual boost controller

DannysSTI

Sunday Drivers
Hi guys,

Santa has been good to me this year bringing me a gfb MBC and a prosport boost gauge [emoji2], but just have one question , it seems to be at peak at about 13-14psi, what is a safe gain that i could get to ? I was thinking 15-16psi ?
Bear in mind it is a standard 2004 WRX that is used as a daily driver.

Thanks in advance.

To be honest is not something I'd be doing or messing at . Mbc are a sure way to make an engine go bang just my opinion :thumbsup:

Joe is right if you wanted to get power up in car might be best get it mapped upgrade few bits in engine instead of winding it to the top plenty of lads with wrx have got good results from safe mods

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup sorry to say as above,

id leave it as is too.

Invest in proper map session Mapper can increase boost to safe level while listening for knock/Det

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Fair enough guys hopefully santa accepts returns haha .. thanks for the advice ! Much appreciated [emoji1303]

Hey Ciaran, did indeed, was the front oxygen sensor so replaced that and ran much smoother !
Nice

That's Bluetooth odb was telling u I use handy thing to have works with Toqure Pro App

a16e9c47d074e327e1a6d3db6adccd50.jpg

Nice one

Yea handy but don't totally relay on it just handy if there's a issue to give u more info

Also serious amount of info Boost Air fuel ect ect[emoji106]

Back