Final Edition WRX STI for Europe

Sheriff

Octane Boostaholics
Look what’s coming to the garage beside me soon. I don’t care that I hate their way of doing business but I’m up there and sitting it it!

Final European Edition. Sad to see them leave Europe though.

1150187E-6445-478A-86B5-575A7640FA35.png

Attachments

• 1150187E-6445-478A-86B5-575A7640FA35.png
    1150187E-6445-478A-86B5-575A7640FA35.png
    2 MB · Views: 194
Seems to be alot of them selling in the north

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

While it's sad to see, it was always going to happen Europe is not where it's at now ,

Very disappointed it's not something a bit special , a set of 6pot brembos , and red seat belts. Doesn't really cut it for a limited edition car .

Yes it's limited to 150 cars with an in car badge but it's a very weak effort and last minute effort to do something .

Would love a 2018 final edition sti but the yearly road tax At 2380 makes its unrealistic , the asking price Is not that bad , as it's the same as any other 60/70k car will drop like a stone .

anyone want to buy a spec c so I can rustle up the deposit:icon_grin:

Selling in the UK too but I guess we aren’t a size able chunk of the market.

I don't think it's that, I'd say it's more the fact that they are about 30k sterling and 3/400 p/a to tax, we're as over here they will be 60k euro here and 2350 p/a to tax.

Imagine how many would sell over here if you could buy a brand new sti for 35k euro and only 500 euro to tax p/a.

A new brake would only be about 27k euro and 300 to tax.

The market is here it's the government stopping the market

There is one on the island of Ireland anyway.

Attachments

• finaledition.PNG
    finaledition.PNG
    1 MB · Views: 73
There is one on the island of Ireland anyway.

Its sad to see it really. Called into a subaru dealer in the states a year or two ago a new wrx sets u back around 27k USD and an sti about 4 k more and they are selling them like hot cakes. I told the dealer about the crazy road tax situation here and he couldnt believe it. Road tax there is about 300 dollars per annum and this decreases as the car gets older and the value of the car depreciates. Now the million dollar question will this car be worth more in ten+ years time or not. Its the limited 'final edition' but is it cult enough like a 22b rb5 etc.......

Its sad to see it really. Called into a subaru dealer in the states a year or two ago a new wrx sets u back around 27k USD and an sti about 4 k more and they are selling them like hot cakes. I told the dealer about the crazy road tax situation here and he couldnt believe it. Road tax there is about 300 dollars per annum and this decreases as the car gets older and the value of the car depreciates. Now the million dollar question will this car be worth more in ten+ years time or not. Its the limited 'final edition' but is it cult enough like a 22b rb5 etc.......

ya was in California last year couldnt get over the amount of the new ones i saw.
If it is the true end of the WRX STi (which i don't believe it is) than maybe it will be a collectable car, with only 150 coming to UK & Ireland then it is a very limited car. Who knows.

It has very little over the standard Sti to make it stand out from the crowd . Also and I’m not having a go here but all special edition cars that came from the factory had 2.0 jdm engines in them apart from the 2004 forester Sti on and the legacy S402 .

As was said I think there will be more Sti cars built it’s not just going to stop :thumbsup:

will it be worth more in 10 years . No I’d the Anser

price = 37000 pounds uk
ireland = 67000 euros

in ten years it’s s 14-18k car at best and might climb for there. But I doubt it for what is still a standard
Car

Contacted to get details. Not in yet so no definite price.They advise will be circa €60k.Due in shortly.

:thumbsup:65-68 . Chances of it selling here are slim to be honest . But be great to see on the road but you'd want to love the brand to pay that and tax it at 2350

Back