"Evo" Hot Hatch of the year winner

You see ford, vw/seat, honda uping their game and then subaru stuck in the 90's/00's... and lm thinking should we compare to evo and be glad that we exist or be angry that we don't evolve as we should?

Suppose the main problem is money and volume sales which unfortunately for Subaru are extremely low this side of the world. So there fore they'll only produce what costs little to produce and they know will sell. Hence why no moving on. Because that cost money. In my opinion honda have totally lost focus in regards to what made their performance cars great. And have produced complete boy racer rubbish the last few years

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Subaru is concentrating on their Asian and North American market. Americans are going nuts for them at the moment. I don't believe this 'give the Impreza more power' stuff. Power isn't everything, handling and driving pleasure is more important.

Sure you can tune the Subaru to be more peppy in lower rev ranges but I'm happy with where they are at, even if we can't buy the new models!

I don’t find the newest Saloon Impreza offensive, it was the Hatch Impreza that lost my love.. regardless of the car, this country has basically closed the door on Performance cars.

Back