What do you think?

goosie208

Petrolheads
Alright guys? :)

I have an opinion from die hard Legacy fan boys but what do you guys think? Your used to Imprezas with bigger fogs and more outlandish body kits

My BG Legacy with a gen3 Tommy Kaira saloon bumper. Very mixed reviews and some anger that I’d chop up a hens teeth bumper

(Quick photoshop)

1c283713-74bd-4bd7-a5c5-4cb1a0b6d913.jpeg

Last edited:
If I cover my hand across the rest of the car that actually looks great! Don’t get me wrong I love legacy’s but it may need a different side skirt and rear bumper to match.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for your replies guys

Adrian haha “if I cover the car and close my eyes it looks great” haha

Duly noted

It’s sure unique, never seen it done before but then I do question if it’s sacrilege to cut it up given there an have been many ever made

no no no , doesnt suit the car at all imo , very 1990 max power saxo look (no offence dec)

but i could be wrong

It is definitely rather evo like I agree

I just like how aggressive it is. And then when I look at the standard (but highly desirable) Limited bumper I can help but think it’s a bit drab

If it were any other bumper I wouldn’t be as torn, but it’s so incredibly freaking rare

But then again judging by the reaction it’s gotten on FB who’s going to buy it off me anyway

1dc28459-b250-4629-b0f0-a8b2735c6e83

Sometimes if it ain’t broken don’t fix it[emoji106]
Beautiful car as is[emoji108]
9dc9476c77f7e74b647d4e5653ae2a3a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No offence man but why the hell would you like to get rid of that bumper it is better and meaner looking imo

Back