What’s Santa bringing

You get a hatch?
About a year ago.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
6ad20d1f982a3fa28c8cba5d2f18c64e.jpg

Last edited:
As with every year what’s Santa bringing thread .

well iv being good this year so Santa is bringing a set of recaro cs Seats For the spec c and as there wasn’t room in the sleigh he delivered them last week :icon_grin: and a few tools for the shed

Class seats joe, have hatch rails there if your stuck.
Santa bringing tig welder and on the look out for second hand tube bending machine

Last edited:
Cheers Seanie Gordon and Mick for offers of rails :thumbsup: top lads . I bit the Bullet and bought a set of recaro sliding rails to finish them off properly . :thumbsup: .

tig welder nice .benders don’t come up that offen and when do there usually fooked . Auction house mice have some through the doors. Talk to tad on here :thumbsup:

:clap:Very nice car well ware David , a very nice surprise :clap: I'm sure it was parked out of the was :icon_grin::thumbsup: enjoy it

20171225_123532.jpg

wife got me this :icon_grin:

it's some gadget

has blue tooth and an app on the phone .
basically can time yourself around a track once you download it and the watch will stop start every time you cross the finish line . will spend next few days figuring it all out :icon_grin:

Attachments

• 20171225_123532.jpg
    20171225_123532.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 88
I'm over the moon, full service history, 250bhp with Joe Power remap, upgraded everything
The legacy will be a bargain for someone now I need it gone

Congrats tommy and dave :clap:

The old man brought my parents over for a few weeks. With the age l learn to appreciate this more than gifts :54:

A car I viewed and loved but when I went to buy it a few days later it was sold. Turns out it's been under my nose for weeks thanks to my wife!

you'll love it Dave.

yes they lack grip the leggy would have but they are a fun quick car to go

best of luck with her

Very nice Dave nice daily

Well wear.. Petrol one I assume not a coal burner?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Nice one dave well wear seen you in portlaoise on fri in legacy also met diesel tom to give him his mug and calendar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jasus Mick you done alright I got brand new subaru sti aswell battery type don't even have to be in it to drive it [emoji23][emoji23]

Very good gary what bhp is it next rolling road day we ll find out

Nice job lads

Looks the Bussiness at meets/Events when load of lads in em

Good job

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back