so you think your washing your car properly ??

Redmount in Dundalk do good compressors Tommy.
A nice air reel too would be the job.
Must use my air line next time to dry the car, never even thought of it.

Forget standard compressors there too noisy for a garage or workshop unless there outside :thumbsup:

get yourself a durr compressor . Secondhand of course as there mental money new . There used by dentist .

Bought 1 for the garage here and to be honest I wouldn't go back to a standard compressed with the noise of it . You would barely hear the durr cut in and out . And when your working in the garage it's great using air gun, sanding , drying cars , :icon_grin: look them up trust me worth it :thumbsup: got mine for 700euros second hand

What's the attachment on the Airline I wonder, wonder is it filter on the end.
Tidy job. [emoji108]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

If the car is generally kept clean and say like me it's not driving every day then about 45min will tidy mine back up that's using a quick detailer after washing but I have spent a lot longer with taking wheels off and stuff to get all of them. But is nice to drive a clean car as all of you will notice it's not a big thing to wash cars here at all which is a shame since we pay so much to buy them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely crazy imo, why spend more time cleaning a car than actually driving it, just don't get it, each to their own and all that but when I have some spare time I like to go for a drive, not clean it to that extent

It's all show offy and overkill for a maintenance wash, especially if there's quality protection underneath. Which I have a feeling is ceramic coated. Purely a marketing ploy, but I picked up a few bad practices. I'm sure a couple hawkeyes in here also noticed. Then again, they've a disclaimer at the start. :D

Back