Broken Drivers Window Switch

ShortyNI

Hi everyone,

I have broken drivers window switch on my 2005 Impreza WRX, when it was in the down position and am desperate for a quick fix before the snow comes tonight. I have a semi waterproof cover on the car but it is not keeping the damp out.

Is there a way i can wire one of the other switches to get the window up? does anyone know quick fix to do temporarily to do me until i find a switch. or does someone have a wiring diagram for it

Based in Northern Ireland so not many scrappies about to cater for me.

Enjoy the snow everyone and keep her out of the hedges.

Shorty

No good to help you get it fixed but is it a facelift dash 05. And here's 2 boys in the north breaking might have.
57f86d1ef07c74c3fcf6c53742c98315.jpg
d3b5f0ecd5cff1992d686f67d0c07445.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

If you took off door card from what I remember when I fitted speakers in my own on the window regulator can you take off cable that is attached to motor and turn it manually to make it go up till you can get to root of problem that would be my thinking short term
Ps a few screws in behind door handle and latch to release card aswell as clips just take it easy not to force

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks the info. Took the window module apart and the switch seems to be working mechanically. I'm assuming the motor has packed in so the disassembly info and boys breaking is a great help. Car interior is now soaking wet. Nightmare

Back