Choices

Mohar

Lads any opinions on colour of sideskirts black or white and i changed front indicator lamps to clear what you think
0c18bc20d0995f95404ce5a5453fe6b5.jpg
108f9d7a38d268d8526fa871978f4b16.jpg
db774f4672d00473739a4d5c72b651c8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Orange lights looks better in my opinion I'd also leave the skirts black as they were ment to be :thumbsup: but that's just me

On one side black side skirts are nearly invisible but on the other side the match the mirrors :ponder2:

Black for me and orange. And id change the rims to classic but I'm getting old.
Lovely car [emoji108]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Have pair of skirts in that colour white. Will swap for the black set. Will most likely need fresh coat. But has correct off white weather strip instead of black.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

why is this thread in FOR SALE?

Can Admin move it?

I like CLEAR indicators with orange bulbs inside! Some lads even have them permanently on, love the look of that...

I'd go white side skirts, but hard to say, I often do decisions after seeing the product on someone elses car(google search helps a lot)

If i change il give you a shout thanks lads

Orange for me with lit up leave black as is but white looks good too

Are the skirts not supposed to be white when the door handles are colour coded??

And they were never painted black if not colour coded they were left not painted from factory (Matt black plastic finish)

Regardless it would be white for me, I think the Black makes it look dirty or tatty

NO skirts for the ra look and orange indicators but if you go with the clear ones I'm interested in the orange ones as I need a set if your selling.

NO skirts for the ra look and orange indicators but if you go with the clear ones I'm interested in the orange ones as I need a set if your selling.

What about the holes in sills?
That for the U.K. rusty look lol

sold a set to j a few months ago ...ill get back up in attic and check the stash ...

I like ra look too im going with clear lense so duffman you can have orange lamps

What about the holes in sills?
That for the U.K. rusty look lol

I put painted grommets on my type r and it looked good, also doing the same now with my track car, you can barely notice them TBH.

I like ra look too im going with clear lense so duffman you can have orange lamps

Thanks very much lad, I'll see if Keith has any, if not I'll be on to you cheers, thanks a million

Back