Legacy Bumper ( Black preferred) '00

lark82

So as you can see below I had a little bit of a ding, look for a replacement bonnet. I would prefer black but will take any colour really.

opps.jpg

Attachments

• opps.jpg
    opps.jpg
    382.2 KB · Views: 38
Have.

But only rev d bumper in black.

Have rev c in all colours nearly but black

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Hi Dave, thanks for the very speedy reply! I wouldn't know the difference between the 2 ? How would I tell ? What price would be on that.

Hi Dave, thanks for the very speedy reply! I wouldn't know the difference between the 2 ? How would I tell ? What price would be on that.
Yes set up is rev A-C

Rev D-E is facelift one.

Nah it looks worse that it is. Been out to the crash repair lad already. I mean I was looking to fully respray the motor in the coming summer.... guess this'll take president now :(

Yes set up is rev A-C

Rev D-E is facelift one.

00 model Dave, from my googling I think that its a C ? Again I'm no expert and I didn't want to pop the bonnet to look at the VIN in case I couldn't shut it again.

Would delivery be an option?

Yes set up is rev A-C

Rev D-E is facelift one.

Hi Dave,

Any chance of a pricing guide for the Rev C pre facelift bonnet ( My car is the 00' model ). Is delivery an option? If so please advise on the estimated price?

Hi Dave,

Any chance of a pricing guide for the Rev C pre facelift bonnet ( My car is the 00' model ). Is delivery an option? If so please advise on the estimated price?
Hi.

€95 without fogs

Collected

davelegacy™;583697 said:
Hi.

€95 without fogs

Collected

Without fogs? Tis a bonnet I'm looking for :icon_grin: !!

:Edit:

Sorry just re read the thread and there has been confusion from the begining. Apologises for not noticing earlier , but my original post was for a Bonnet.

Last edited:
Without fogs? Tis a bonnet I'm looking for :icon_grin: !!

:Edit:

Sorry just re read the thread and there has been confusion from the begining. Apologises for not noticing earlier , but my original post was for a Bonnet.
Ha. Doh!

Bonnet Rev C. €125.00

Not a bother, I dont suppose thats in black !!! Irregardless, where are you based, need to see can I get someone to collect or plan a road trip up from Killarney.
No Black ones i dont think.

Back