Fmic install

tractorman

Half thinking of getting a fmic, is there anybody in the club that I could pay to have it fitted?
I'd trust members more vs dealer to fit it.

Would depend on what type FMIC id say... ive heard that 99% of FMIC require alot of thinking to get them to fit, trimming bumpers, pipe work not lining up or hitting/binding on parts etc

If a garage does it they will prob charge a few hours labour rate

What brand FMIC are you getting ?

Depending on the front mount and pipe work used your looking at a days work or more to have it fitted right . Especially if the bumper has to be trimmed or cut.
Some lads might have it done in a few hours depends on how tidy you want it :thumbsup:

Depending on the front mount and pipe work used your looking at a days work or more to have it fitted right . Especially if the bumper has to be trimmed or cut.
Some lads might have it done in a few hours depends on how tidy you want it [emoji106]
110% Joe

Fitting the core and pipework is the easy bit. Its the bumper trimming and on/off like a yoyo is where time adds up. To have it neat you wouldnt see 9,10 11 hrs at it.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

davelegacy[emoji769 said:
;583228]110% Joe

Fitting the core and pipework is the easy bit. Its the bumper trimming and on/off like a yoyo is where time adds up. To have it neat you wouldnt see 9,10 11 hrs at it.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Think was 10-11 hours to get the bumper to sit nice on the last classic

The chap who bought Peadars red leggy wagon had a FMIC installed. He put up some pics and the chaps details who did it. All pipework cut, bent and welded in house and very neat with minimal bumper cutting. Can't remember the username or where he posted them.

That sounds promising and expensive at the same time. If you could pm me john, if you come across the details please

Back