18 inch revolutions

subadude

ISDC Club Member
18 x 8 black revolution milleniums , 5 x 100 with uniroyal rainsport 3 225/40/18. only about 300 km on the tyres. €680 . few small marks nothing major, no welds ,cracks or buckles.

18 x 8 black revolution milleniums , 5 x 100 with uniroyal rainsport 3 225/40/18. only about 300 km on the tyres. €680 . few small marks nothing major, no welds ,cracks or buckles.

now sold thanks to member on here.

I never understood black Wheels it defeates the purpose of alloys when you can’t see the design but that’s just me .

Congrads on the sale ????probley you gary

I never understood black Wheels it defeates the purpose of alloys when you can’t see the design but that’s just me .

Congrads on the sale [emoji106]probley you gary

Don't be silly black is the new gold a lot of lads here with black wheels you can get away with a bit of break dust I did make a few purchases this week hope to pick up next one tomorrow if I can sneak away for an hour [emoji51][emoji51]

Gary....[emoji41]
Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

And Joe there "Gunmetal" and sweet looking[emoji108]

Last edited:

Congrads on the sale ????probley you gary

Honestly, in day and time where every car has silver/chrome alloys on irish roads, seeing car with black wheels always drags my attention!

Sure, gold wheels will drag attention as well, but having blue subaru with gold wheels is just so stereotypical and expected, that it doesnt surprise nor appeal. I love Tommys blue wheels, they are da bomb!

Anyone got a set of 18” revs in gold for classic or am i going to have to go new

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mick scoobycolm can help you out with a set of wheels if you're going new as 18 wouldn't be nice in a classic????

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back