Import or keep looking in Ireland?

Ah well lesson learned , least you didn’t jump in and regret it after.

Not being pickey here but There’s a Few tell tail signs in that add . No mapper mentioned , no idea of power it’s running , Impreza super shift gearbox , fmic anodize black front mount intercooler ,Subaru alloys , etc etc

All these little things point to someone who’s not well up on Subaru’s who’s probley chancing his arm with the high price . Don’t loose hope there are good cars out there it just takes time . But I think your going to have to buy a car that needs some work somewhere . That’s not a problem price depending :thumbsup:

Ah well lesson learned , least you didn’t jump in and regret it after.

Not being pickey here but There’s a Few tell tail signs in that add . No mapper mentioned , no idea of power it’s running , Impreza super shift gearbox , fmic anodize black front mount intercooler ,Subaru alloys , etc etc

All these little things point to someone who’s not well up on Subaru’s who’s probley chancing his arm with the high price . Don’t loose hope there are good cars out there it just takes time . But I think your going to have to buy a car that needs some work somewhere . That’s not a problem price depending [emoji106]

We done work about 2 years ago.

Alcatek ecu with anti lag and launch. Mapped via Racedynamix

Anodised black core fmic. So thats correct.

On a factory vf28.

The shift thing was one of those short shifters that came with a number plaque. So not gearbox no.

RCM induction kit.

Cant remember full spec.

But would have had uprated fuel pump so either walbro or rcm.

May have done 3 port upgrade.

So not sure how mean "tell tale" signs.

Just owner doesnt know how to list the full spec.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Wasn’t having a go at the car just the way it’s advertised (The cleanest example you will find in Ireland) is a big claim and then failing to list the important Parts of the spec just comes accross as some one who doesn’t know Subaru’s very well but can still make a claim like above .

It down to 13k now so grab a bargin lads :thumbsup:

Attachments

• 6B4AB88D-4E9A-4C10-87D4-8C5A5067D98C.png
    6B4AB88D-4E9A-4C10-87D4-8C5A5067D98C.png
    97.5 KB · Views: 46
Wasn’t having a go at the car just the way it’s advertised (The cleanest example you will find in Ireland) is a big claim and then failing to list the important Parts of the spec just comes accross as some one who doesn’t know Subaru’s very well but can still make a claim like above .

It down to 13k now so grab a bargin lads [emoji106]
125% agree re last bit. Cannot make claims like that.

I would hesitant a guess the guy selling it bought it the way it is a while back, probably paid 8-10k, keeps it polished well and now thinks he has an opportunity to make a few quid. Doesn’t really know much about the car or the cars in general.. call me mystic Mac lol

I would hesitant a guess the guy selling it bought it the way it is a while back, probably paid 8-10k, keeps it polished well and now thinks he has an opportunity to make a few quid. Doesn’t really know much about the car or the cars in general.. call me mystic Mac lol
No idea

Looks like that ken but you can't blame a lad for trying . Market usually dictates what there worth :thumbsup:

There was a member on here l think gizmo5 was his nickname. He always had a clean classic to sell...

Back