02 Bugeye WRXSTI Smoked Side Repeaters & Smoked Lens Side Marker Indicator Reflectors

Yokohama

Octane Boostaholics
ISDC Club Member
02 Bugeye WRXSTI Smoked Side Repeaters & Smoked Lens Side Marker Indicator Reflectors

Car: 2002 Subaru Impreza Bugeye WRX STI.
Looking for the following parts:

2 x Smoked Side Repeaters (photo attached)
2 x Smoked Lens Side Marker Indicator Reflectors (photo attached)

These are to replace the 2 items circled in yellow (attached).

Attachments

• To replace 2 items circled in yellow.jpg
    To replace 2 items circled in yellow.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 61
  • Smoked Side Repeaters.jpg
    Smoked Side Repeaters.jpg
    1.5 KB · Views: 61
  • Smoked Lens Side Marker Indicator Reflectors.jpg
    Smoked Lens Side Marker Indicator Reflectors.jpg
    1.1 KB · Views: 61
Tried ebay, clubwrx, scoobyworld... none.
Actually bought a set online, got refund next day, they dont stock them.

I can keep looking online, but just thought I'd throw this up.

Conor, scoobyparts stock carbon fibre side repeaters and clear side indicators which you could smoke yourself????

Thanks for the info Ciaran. I have the 'fake' carbon fibre side repeaters (came on the car) and was hoping to avoid a spray can/smoke job on them. I'll keep looking for 'smoked' ones and if all else fails, I'll look at getting someone that is known to do a pro job on 'smoking' them. But I'd only do that off a recommendation from the likes of you guys in the club.

Conor, scoobyparts stock carbon fibre side repeaters and clear side indicators which you could smoke yourself????

Screenshot_20171120-193622.png

on Scoobyworld bud .
smoked repeaters on there to:thumbsup:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171120-193622.png
    Screenshot_20171120-193622.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 31
go into styling on main page . then select bug , then carbon and bang they are in front of ya

ah just read you want the standard ones smoked. balls

Last edited:
Thanks Tommy.

I was onto ScoobyWorld looking for both items ' smoked' glass. They no longer stock 'Smoked Side Repeaters' or 'Smoked Side Markers'
http://scoobyworld.co.uk/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=40_43_393&products_id=3404

The side markers in 'http://www.isdc.ie/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=108938' are 'Carbon' finish, not smoked finish, unless Carbon and Smoked are different terms for the same thing?

go into styling on main page . then select bug , then carbon and bang they are in front of ya

ah just read you want the standard ones smoked. balls

head wrecker .

looked in few places there and all look to be carbon .

maybe keep searching eBay. I've had good luck of late on there . 3 or 4 rare items turned up and I'd been looking for a long time .

Sound advice Tommy. I've been on ebay, scoobyworld, scoobyparts.com, scoobybits... 3 - 4 companies got back via email to say they no longer stock them. Scoobyparts said "unfortunately all three of our suppliers has discontinued both of these items."

the last thing for me to check is to Shagie or Scrappy-do and see if they have any :):)

Well spotted Tommy! I didn't find that site in McGoogle... fair played... I'll check those guys out as well...

Back