White civic type r

keith dublin

Member Number 161Full ISDC Members 2015
New 172 white civic type r moving very quickly around rathcool industrial estate tonight .....i know this won't sit well with most here but fook me it looked and sounded unreal...id have it on the drive in a heartbeat....wonder if it's a demo car from the Honda dealership up there....2 smilling heads in it

New 172 white civic type r moving very quickly around rathcool industrial estate tonight .....i know this won't sit well with most here but fook me it looked and sounded unreal...id have it on the drive in a heartbeat....wonder if it's a demo car from the Honda dealership up there....2 smilling heads in it
Awesome car

Car Subaru should be building if they pulled there head out of the ass

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

The Honda dealership beside browns barn have a white English reg one was probably that Keith seen it a few times

Its Honda's demo car....and no it does not sound good and yes it is a better effort than the previous one....but it's still a horrible ugly awful thing.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Honda at Rathcoole had one in their show room about 3 weeks back. I'd say this is the same one. Nearly crashed my car looking at it going by the showroom.

Would love one

Ah your just jealous :icon_grin:.

I think they look good it also looks way better than your standard looking golf r for 42k

Two wheel drive.....horrible looking...about four years behind on the technology stakes.... Even Hyundai have over taken them now. It's crazy over priced and it's not a type r.

Is this coming from the same man that drove a Astra opc lol
Honda are doing what subaru and Mitsubishi should be doing ...ok it might not be everyone's cup of tea the front is evel looking ok the back bumper needs a bit of work but that engine is just fantastic...f..uck Tec that's what distroyed good drivers cars....its as mad as a box of frogs and I'd have it all day long

Last edited:
Is this coming from the same man that drove a Astra opc lol
Honda are doing what subaru and Mitsubishi should be doing ...ok it might not be everyone's cup of tea the front is evel looking ok the back bumper needs a bit of work but that engine is just fantastic...f..uck Tec that's what distorted good drivers cars....its as mad as a box of frogs and I'd have it all day long
Totally disagree with everything thing there. And as regards the opc I owned. In my opinion and this is only my opinion....its one of the most underrated hot hatches ever build.

OPC and focus STs were the most dissapointing hot hatches i ever drove. Drive a megane F1 or RS , or even to a lesser golf GTI, world's apart.

Scrawn, you always push your opinion but berate others for giving theirs. Do you not see the flaw in that?

I'm another who thinks they look and sound well. I think that what the FK8 is now, is what Subaru should have developed the STI to look like. It's flying off the forecourt worldwide.

I'd be of the same opinion as Alan with regard the OPC, but I wouldn't berate someone for liking it or buying one.

However if you're in a situation where the looks of a car dictate you buying it, as opposed to how it drives, maybe just buy a beemer or something.

No Opel has a patch on Honda handling and driving experience.

I don't berate I just offer a rebuff is all. My issues with the type r run far deeper than just the way it drives or looks. It's a total depart from what the type r philosophy originally was. And it takes all sorts to make the world go round.

I don't berate I just offer a rebuff is all. My issues with the type r run far deeper than just the way it drives or looks. It's a total depart from what the type r philosophy originally was. And it takes all sorts to make the world go round.

Racecar for the road is still the philosophy. It's harder nowadays to get away with no sound deadening, lighter glass, etc. Due to safety and emissions, everything needed to change.

Realistically, anything other than the NSX isn't true to the TypeR badge. But it really lost it's worth over 15 years ago with the Accord TypeR.

Back