Boots new member from tipperary

Boots92

How is everyone keeping have had a couple of impreza's but have my first proper wrx.
b3cd51482c020588e701998722941c0e.jpg
15055b0ef3d9496b7bd0badf2f692233.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Welcome to the club man. Nice hawk in the best color. What part of tipp are you in?

:clap: Welcome along :clap: nice looking car :thumbsup:. Seen it for sale recently Congratulations. Only from down the road in Johnstown

Cool name :icon_grin: remindes me of the film man about dog feet on him like old boots :icon_grin:

ps: he's in cashel Tommy you can see the rock in the background:icon_grin:

:clap: Welcome along :clap: nice looking car [emoji106]. Seen it for sale recently Congratulations. Only from down the road in Johnstown

Cool name :icon_grin: remindes me of the film man about dog feet on him like old boots :icon_grin:

ps: he's in cashel Tommy you can see the rock in the background:icon_grin:
Ya bought there 2 or 3 weeks back likes the petrol nearly as much as I like hitting that turbo [emoji41] actually on look out for exhaust from cat back if any one knows of any

Have an 3" rcm back box section is all . Full system should be handy enough get :thumbsup:

Welcome aboard, well wear man! It does kinda look like rb320 rep with the badge and wheels :thumbsup:

Good lad I'm sure this is the spot for good drives and info and some craic

Yep not long here myself but have had some great days out and drives this year well worth it you would need to be a full member to see events and meets when the pop up I think there is one in tullamore at coffee and cars you could head a long to meet up I am sure someone could post up details here and see how you get on

Yep not long here myself but have had some great days out and drives this year well worth it you would need to be a full member to see events and meets when the pop up I think there is one in tullamore at coffee and cars you could head a long to meet up I am sure someone could post up details here and see how you get on
Sound lad be nice to see all the other cars get some ideas for my own [emoji4] I actually tried to pay up for full earlier but wouldn't work try again in a bit

Back