Returning Impreza 1.6 Owner In Dublin

MetalVegito

Hi ya'll.

I just bought my second Impreza. It's a 2006 baby blue 1.6 Xi. I still need to get her setup. (Pic's will follow soon) She came with with 17" Rims, a short Air Ram and a huge Muffler that wakes the neighbors. He also fitted a fake blow off valve speaker. (That was the first thing I pulled off. I am so excited to work on her. I will be relaying on u guys knowledge a lot. My previous car was an 06 RX8.

Welcome along :thumbsup: coming from an rx8 this will be a walk in the park :icon_grin: I swear you need to really love a car to drive an rx8:icon_grin:

Welcome [emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Welcome ,pics pics pics
My cousin had an rx8 it went on fire on him at the traffic lights a few years back they are nice inside mind ya

Probley the cat blocked and went on fire that way John fairly common on them :doh::facepalm: Remove the cat and straight through as there are no emissions test on them . Still muck :icon_grin:

Swap from RX8 to Impreza

Here are some pic's of my Subie and My 8.
Subaru Impreza 5.jpgSubaru Impreza 2.jpgRX8 .jpg

Attachments

• RX8 .jpg
    RX8 .jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 106
  • Subaru Impreza 5.jpg
    Subaru Impreza 5.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 111
  • Subaru Impreza 2.jpg
    Subaru Impreza 2.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 108
Back with another 1.6

:icon_grin:And I am back with another 1.6 Subi. I was dum enough to crash my baby blue hawkeye. Now I am back with a Red Bugeye.

20190726_212724.jpg

The Bugeye of mine. But I went back to a Hawk eye. Just like the look of them better. :trsprt558:

Back