hey ya folks

TIGGER

hey ya im dave im from killarney just bought my first subaru its an 2007 legacy estste
is there meets in munster

Welcome along Dave :thumbsup: had a few legacy’s before 05 to 08 great cars :thumbsup:

Regarding meets . As it late in the year and most club events are over .rolling road Day is on the end of the month have a look At the club calendar :thumbsup:

we usually head along to the cars and Coffey that are on around the country as there is a good selection of cars there . Tullamore cars and Coffey is on in 2 weeks and Dundalk on this Sunday .

Is the cars and Coffey still going on in cork ?

Welcome along, got any pictures? I'm not sure if the Cork C&C is still running. It seemed to be going well at the start of the year.

Last edited:
Your very welcome, you missed out on Kerry drive earlier in year, there's a few of us in Munster now so may look at trying to organise something in New year????

Welcome along man. Nice motor there, good numbers now this end of the country I'm sure there'll be something along shortly to suit us all lol

It would be able to tow it :thumbsup: not up on the regs since they changed there's a formula for doing it weight of the car , trailer and load can not exceed 3000kg =3ton or it could be less so be best check it out .

Car = 1600kg
trailer = 400kg
payload= ?

Welcome along great car:thumbsup:
The legacy is great for towing . Check your manual and it gives the exact towing capacity.We have an outback ( slightly raised legacy)and it tows double ifor Williams horse box legally with two cobs on board.... Max 2.3 ton.I think legacy is slightly less at around 2.0 ton.

Last edited:
Welcome was talking to you on Fb bout joining up

Fair play [emoji122][emoji122]

Well wear with Legacy

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Lovely Legacy. Reminds me of Super Gramps from Mighty Car Mods. Got amy plans for it or keeping it stock? Well wear!

tinting windows

who reckons i should tint windows on the legacy and how dark can i go legally

would my legacy be allowed or able to tow a horse box or car transporter

Hi there with towing as long as you aren't over the combined weight of design of car. with trailer and car added together it's in car Manuel the designed weight probably around 1250 kg for most average braked trailer on cars and don't forget when you throw a few horses [emoji206] in aswell

Back