Car meet in America gets out of control

Welcome to murica. What do you expect to happen when you are dumb enough to be standing next to a mustang doing donuts? :facepalm:

Seen that not that long ago dont think that the owner deserves that as above you would have to be stupid be standing around a few feet away from a american muscle doing donuts im sure he wasnt aiming for the crowd

I think it’s the fact he tried to make a a quick get away after it happened made it look like a hit and run he could have paniced don’t know either way it’s rough

but Ye when 1 guys starts mob rule begins with a crowd that size

Most of them are thick as pig sh*t as how said mob rules,he should be thankful his car was wrecked and he wasn't killed he got away lucky,idiot in an idiot car

You would have to wonder where the world is headed, looking at them all running after the car with their phones stuck up recording... wtf

even from before he got to the stage he seemed eager to show off ,iv seen the drone angle of him hitting crowd and trying to leave, rather than tending to injured , so deserved to be dealt with as to promote this kind of behaviour is not acceptable (hit & run) .

plus it was a mustang to which do **** all for me so no loss

imo

You would have to wonder where the world is headed, looking at them all running after the car with their phones stuck up recording... wtf

It's the next generation right there can't hold down a proper conversation be polite to people every thing is done through vids messages posts etc but what I find now is everything has to be an email or send bad news by texting. With all the people over years who got knocked down at rallies I never seen them beat the sh*t out of driver or car for that matter you know the risks before you go even to today some lad red lining a BMW classic as his mates filmed it and kept at it. It only takes an accident to wake them up.

What l couldnt understand is that at the begining of the video there is cops all over the place but when they start messing around with donuts, crashing into crowd etc. There is not a single one?

how do americans struggle with donuts or throwing a car sideways so much ?
the internet is full of terrible driving from them
its not rocket science

Back