Cars and Carlsberg Killaloe 30th October

seanie

For anyone sick of Coffee, I present Cars and Carslberg... or whatever your tipple of choice is.
I have been asked to organise a couple of cars for a Rally Heritage photo-shoot in Killaloe/Ballina this bank Holiday Monday at Flanagans Bar and Restaurant.

https://www.google.ie/maps/place/Fl...xdccc52693ae50625!8m2!3d52.809617!4d-8.439496

Myself and a couple of mates are bringing a few cars for the photoshoot and there is food and drinks provided for anyone bringing their car.
The car park will be reserved from 3pm to 6pm for anyone who wants to participate.
Everyone welcome.
Its a nice spot for the family if the weather holds good.
Drink driving prohibited unless you have a license to do so.

I am trying to organise Fifi for the family entertainment but she hasn't committed 100%

Attachments

• flanagans-1.jpg
    flanagans-1.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 115
  • bridge-killaloe.jpg
    bridge-killaloe.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
I shall be there! Ill collect Fifi from the bus in the morning!

Should be a very cool line up of cars.

In Barrestown so won't make it :thumbsup:

Reg FIFI She'll smother you your only a small guy :icon_grin: I'm sure you'll make it to some car park

Can't make it seanie, married 10 years this weekend, safe to say I would be de balled if I head off in the Subaru this weekend????, enjoy

In Barrestown so won't make it :thumbsup:

Reg FIFI She'll smother you your only a small guy :icon_grin: I'm sure you'll make it to some car park

As I always say joe better to be lookin at them than lookin for them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't make it seanie, married 10 years this weekend, safe to say I would be de balled if I head off in the Subaru this weekend[emoji32], enjoy

Kieran tell the missus it’s a romantic day away in Killaloe and the Subaru is lighter on juice on the short journeys [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't take too many photos as there was enough professionals around! Good turn out considering short notice, good quality cars. 14 in total.
Seanie looked after the carlsberg so I'd say the head is rough today!

Attachments

• IMG_5475.JPG
    IMG_5475.JPG
    180.2 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_5476.JPG
    IMG_5476.JPG
    206.4 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_5471edit.jpg
    IMG_5471edit.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Back