Thinking of purchasing

scrawnban

Petrolheads
I just found this vehicle on Carzone.ie http://www.carzone.ie/used-cars/hon...-type-r-spor-limerick-fpa-4154348229075408204

As many of you know I've a love for Honda's and spotted this little gem recently.....and I know what ye are going to say.....such and so used own it. My commute from to and from work has quartered so seriously considering getting rid of the focus and buying this. So....opinions please

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Great car, not as raw as EP3 civic type r but your getting old too like me so probably don't want rawness any more,

They are great bang for your buck, imo.

Just check insurance, I looked for a quote on one last year , I was 40 , full no claims etc and they wanted 990 Euro for full comp, more expensive than an impreza sti to insure.

Lastly have dealt with that garage before, fine for getting parts but would not leave a car with them so check history on it,

Best of luck????

I have it at a decent price. It has a full main dealer service history and the previous owner is very well know on the car scene.

Insurance is the biggest thing and it has a knock affects like resale value which is hugely reduced if it can’t be insured it’s why most type r are track cars now . Great car just have it shocking when it comes to insurance on them

Stavros
e91503a299a34b6754728c338dee4d08.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

He fock that bonnet paint that time did he - the idiot
Ya the front end paint work isnt great but it's an easy fix. It's immaculate inside and outside other than that and mechanically it's like a new car

Knew I seen the reg somewhere now it rings a bell

There a vid of him removing the stickers, long with the paint too

We're all entitled to our opinions ...but not here to get personal or slander some one that isn't here to defend themselves. Let's keep to the point of the car.

Surely a new age wrx would be same for running costs etc? Upto you if course though, that's a nice civic though they're cool. Whoever previous owners are on a car can't be helped and I personally wouldn't give a shite once it wasn't a pikey I was buying it off

Good luck with the search anyways

My car is/was daily and the only bang is coming from the exhaust :54:
About the civic, you want to buy a car from an enthusiast, as you know it would be well looked after. But lm sorry its still infront of my eyes how he went about takinh a decals with powerwasher and end up taking the paint off. He found it hilarious. My question would be was he going about maintaining and servicing in the same fashion?

My car is/was daily and the only bang is coming from the exhaust :54:
About the civic, you want to buy a car from an enthusiast, as you know it would be well looked after. But lm sorry its still infront of my eyes how he went about takinh a decals with powerwasher and end up taking the paint off. He found it hilarious. My question would be was he going about maintaining and servicing in the same fashion?
No it has a full main Honda dealer service history. Seen the book it's a1

In this case go for it. Why are you hesitating? Did you check insurance quotes as seems like this is an issue with them?

Back